will only collect information in accordance with the European Data Protection
legislation. Our contact details are listed below. PTIrl's Privacy Statement follows:
Information Gathering, Dissemination and Use
The following discloses our information gathering, dissemination and processing practices for this website.
The site also contains links to other
external web sites. PlayTherapy Ireland is not responsible for the privacy
practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Names, addresses and contact details of local groups, individuals and organisations are collected by means of:
- The on-site data collection forms or
- By the persons concerned writing in or sending an e-mail with the relevant information. Phoned-in information is also used on occasion.
- The site runs an opt-in mailing list to
keep visitors informed of the latest site news. Joining the list and
supplying contact information is done solely at the origination of the
user or by invitation, never without permission. The site also runs an
information service for Members of PTIrl. You have a choice of
whether or not to receive information from us. If you don't want
to be contacted in the future, please tick the opt-out boxes provided
and don't give us your email address on any forms.
- Names, addresses and contact details are NEVER sold, distributed or
passed on to third parties for financial profit by PTIrl for any reason
whatsoever. Please note, however, there is nothing to stop a third party
from copying publicly displayed information off the site for their own
- The information that we gather is only used for:
- Servicing your membership and any other requests that you may make
- Conducting marketing research
- Clinical governance & clinical database purposes where PTIrl aggregates and renders individual name and address details anonymous
This site does not operate discussion forums, chat rooms or message
boards at present.
This site has the usual Service Provider security measures in place to
protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information on the site.
To the best of our knowledge we will NOT collect or post online or
offline contact information from children. Information will only be used to
respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other
PTIrl tries to keep your personal data up to date and
accurate. Please take great care when entering your email
address since this a major source of error. We will amend or delete
inaccurate data as soon as reasonably practical after a request from you to
do so. Please keep us up to date with any changes of email or postal
Under European Data
Protection legislation you may request details of personal information that
PTIrl holds about you. A small fee will be payable. This fee, presently, does
not exceed 15 Euros.
We also collect
information automatically about your visit to our web site. This data helps us to audit usage of our web
site and improve the service provided for you. It is not released
outside of PTIrl for any other purpose.
Write or email about matters concerning privacy:
The PTirl Web Master
The Coach House
Back to top